Just popping in to say my friend Mtetar has nominated me for this award🙂 Thank you very much Mtetar. Projects by Mtetar is a lovely blog written by Mtetar about the crafts that she and her gorgeous Granddaughter get up to. If you have a little one to keep busy, this blog has lots of lovely ideas for projects you could try together
The rules for this award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there is no minimum or maximun number of blogs required – and present them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the year 2012′ Award –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our -awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges)!
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can also join Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award logo on your blog and sidebar.
I am nominating five blogs for the award. They are in no particular order.
I hope you are all having a wonderful crafty weekend🙂