Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Oops, I just looked at the clock and it is 4 minutes into Monday!
I haven’t been around for a few days as I’ve been so busy working but thought it only fair to break my silence to accept the Versatile Bogger Award from byhookorbypen. Thanks to both of the lovely authors for nominating my blog. They have two blogs, one features crochet and the other is devoted to the Titanic. Pop over and see them for yourselves 🙂
Now I know there are some people who don’t want to get involved in “chain letter” awards and feel embarrassed about refusing them so, on this occasion, I am going to break the rules. I am not going to nominate any other blogs (gasp, shock, horror!!). What a rebel I am 😉 However, I am providing some links to lots of blogs I’ve visited most frequently in May. I’m sure the authors will be happy to see new visitors. I am also happy to tell you more facts?? about myself and hope you enjoy reading them 🙂
1. I love dogs.
2. I think I’m quiet and shy but everyone who knows me thinks the opposite 🙂
3. I enjoy reading but rarely have time to finish a book.
4. I bought five chocolate Easter eggs to give away this year and then left them in a hot car. I had to eat them all myself because they were no longer egg-shaped! What a shame 😆
5. I’m just learning how to use facebook and twitter after having started up ages ago. (Embarrassing number of followers :-))
6. I rarely watch TV, preferring to listen to the radio.
7. I enjoy eating Jelly Babies!
Some of my favourite blogs in no particular order are:
If you feel missed out (I hope I haven’t missed you and it wasn’t intentional) just let me know and I’ll include you in my next post 🙂
Have a great week! Avis x