Hi again everyone!
Just popping in to say I’ve just been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger award
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog.
On this occasion I will try to follow the rules for acceptance No special reason, just that I have the day off, yey!
First of all I’d like to thank Julie at Crazy Wonderful Life for nominating my blog. Julie has lots of hobbies including sewing which attracted me to reading her blog. Take a look for yourselves
Here is the award logo:
Seven things about myself:
1. I used to play trumpet in my school brass band.
2. I’m beginning to prefer crochet to knitting because there is only one stitch to drop, it is much easier to frog and it grows faster.
3. I consider housework a waste of a life.
4. I love white and milk chocolate but don’t like dark chocolate.
5. I fill every minute of every day and would sew 24/7 if I could.
6. I only go to shops if there is absolutely no alternative. Internet shopping for me please!
7. It makes me happy when other people
I’d like to nominate the following blogs. If they don’t wish to accept the award, I won’t be offended in any way. It is their choice. Hopefully they will gain some new followers from the links here which are in no particular order:
Enjoy the weekend